New Exercises. Faster Performance. Enhanced Reporting.
Introducing New Synchrony 3.0!
Unlike any other dysphagia rehabilitation solution available, ACP’s Synchrony™ program enables SLPs and patients to “See the Swallow” using virtual reality augmented sEMG biofeedback. This allows SLPs to visualize patients’ swallowing activity – and then empowers them to guide therapeutic exercise with a series of engaging interactive activities. Now with new exercise visualizations, faster performance, new data dashboards, and advanced outcomes reporting, ACP’s SynchronyTM program gives SLPs more “power” than ever.
- New Exercise Visualizations
- Improved Performance for Pre-Exercise and Exercise Review
- New Patient Dashboards for Enhanced Caseload Management
“Patterned Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation” (PENS) – With multiple patents related to Dysphagia, this proprietary e-stim waveform provides effective treatment for muscle weakness and neuromuscular re-education.
- Patented applications for Dysphagia treatment
- Helps improve neuromuscular control required for normal swallowing function
- Addresses muscle disuse atrophy often associated with swallowing dysfunction
- Provides passive “muscle warm-up” to augment therapeutic exercise, including OMNIsEMGTM program below
- Gentle e-stim waveform is readily tolerated by most patients including aging adults
Virtual Reality Assisted Therapy – Using biofeedback signals, this unique virtual reality assisted program allows SLPs and patients to visualize swallowing activity for the first time. This important capability helps SLPs evaluate the quality of a swallow to guide therapeutic intervention, and to capture objective measurement data to demonstrate treatment progression and outcomes. The program also features several game-like, therapeutic activities displayed on a monitor, to engage patients and motivate them to exercise harder and longer.